Terms and Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS „Buyer/Customer/You/Your“ means the individual or organisation using our website and/or buying Goods from Us.
„Seller/We/Us/Our“ means INSPIO s.r.o., Klincová 35, Bratislava-Ružinov, Slovenská republika IČO: 51869535, DIČ:2120814740
„Goods“ means the goods which we will supply to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
„Order“ means an order which you place with us detailing the goods you wish to buy from us.
„Contract“ means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
„Terms and Conditions“ means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
2. ORDERING All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions in first 24 hours after sending orders and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason. When placing an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the How to Order section. All cancellations of an order, even if you cancel before you receive Goods, are subject to ‘Cancellation and return’ policy on these Terms and Conditions.
After 24 hours after ordering, the Order is considered the binding Order and the Buyer shall pre-pay the invoice received by e-mail within 7 days of ordering, if the advance payment by transfer to a bank account is chosen.
The Buyer is required to complete all the required data in the order form, which is necessary for the proper and fast order processing. If the buyer is a legal person or a self-employed, he/she shall provide the registration number and VAT, VAT payers are also included VAT.
3. DELIVERY Due to the fact that all the Goods ordered have to be produced first, all the Orders shall be send in 10 working days since receiving the payment for the order in case of the pre-payment.
Advance payment by PAYPAL or Debit/credit card (through Paypal)
Transport costs for ARTsablony.sk:
By post within SLOVAKIA – 8£
In case of the expedition time longer than 10 days, the Buyer shall be notified by an e-mail. Shipments that are returned to the Seller as unclaimed shall be send again only on the Buyer's request and the Buyer bears the cost of re-shipping at the half price of the price specified in the first paragraph.
4. PAYMENT Prices and delivery charges are as published on the website. All prices on our website are inclusive of the value-added tax (VAT 20%). The total purchase price, including VAT and shipment charges, will be displayed in an e-mail sent to you after the Order. If the Buyer chooses advance payment, the payment shall be made in accordance with payment instructions in a pro-forma invoice sent to the Buyer’s e-mail after ordering. An invoice will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail, the Seller will send the invoice by post only upon the Buyer’s request.
5. WARRANTY The warranty period for the Goods is 24 months from the date of the purchase. In the event of a mechanical damage of the Goods by the Buyer, or a carrier, the warranty expires. Goods storage in unsuitable conditions by the Buyer, or by a carrier, the warranty expires. Liability for damage passes to the Buyer at the moment of receipt of the Goods from the carrier. Liability for defects found after the acceptance of the Goods is bearing the seller only if not caused by the Buyer or the carrier. In case of defects or differences in the amount of the Goods sent, the Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller in writing within 3 working days after receipt of the Goods.
The Buyer has the right to demand removal of defects within the warranty if possible or has the right to demand a reasonable discount on the purchase price or an exchange of the Goods for the same new one. If it is not possible to eliminate warranty defects, the Buyer has the right to demand an exchange or a refund on the damaged goods. The buyer shall not have the right to request an exchange for other goods if the goods previously ordered are available.
In case of the warranty, the Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods at his/her own expense to the address of the seller: ARTsablony s.r.o., Kollarova 7, Trebisov 07501, Slovakia. Upon receipt of the written complaint, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about the result of complaint procedure within 30 days.
6. RETURN AND CANCELLATION The Buyer has a legal right to cancel the contract within 7 working days of the day after the Buyer receives the Goods.
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and must notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. Goods must be returned by the Buyer and should be adequately insured during the return journey. No refund will be given unless items are returned completely with all original packaging and receipts, etc. The returned Goods shall not be used, glued, and shall not have the protective film removed. When all the above conditions for return and cancellation are met, the Buyer will receive a refund by a bank transfer excluding delivery charges within 15 working days after a physical receipt of the goods.
The returned Goods delivered to our address by payment on delivery will not be picked up.
It is not possible to return the Goods this way if they were produced on your specific requirements if there is no relevant reason. These are the goods with your chosen colour or size (dimensions). If the Buyer refuses to accept the ordered Goods, the Buyer shall pay a cancellation fee of 100% of the Goods within 5 working days.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS The Buyer affirms that before filling the Order he/she got acquainted with these conditions of sale and that he/she agrees with them. A written invoice for a purchase in sent only upon request in case your invoice sent via internet is not enough.